From colossal museums, brilliant architecture, distinguished parks to scrumptious cuisines, London has something for everyone. A place of historical grandeur, vigorous innovation and extensive green belts, London makes you fall in love with it over and over again. Read further to find out some of the most popular and scintillating sites in London which you should not miss:
- Brixton Village: The place buzzes 24*7 with swarms of people. Flooded with cafes and restaurants, the Brixton Village is a shopper’s paradise. Buy antique French clothes and accessories at Leftovers, munch on a burger at Honest Burgers or enjoy a bonne bouche at Sweet Tooth.
- Tower of London: Marked as a place where two kings and three queens met their end, the Tower of London offers an insight into the spellbinding history of Britain. Come here if you want to see the stunning crown jewels and the impressive armours of a king.
- Sir John Soane’s Museum: One of the most fascinating places to visit in London, Sir John Soane’s Museum is beautiful, enthralling and packed with astonishing personal touches.
- Buckingham Palace: The Buckingham Palace was built in 1703 and replaced St. James Palace as the monarch’s official residence in 1837.
- Natural History Museum: This giant building takes you back to the Victorian epoch. The architecture of the main museum building is as enthralling as the conglomeration inside.
You might get tired contemplating the sights London has to offer you, but the list never ends. Make yourself cosy and warm at one of the many delightful and convivial restaurants and eateries in London to give a break to your sightseeing tour. The city is crammed with numerous restaurants serving all kinds of cuisines from Spanish, Venetian, and Italian to some of the very best culinary experiences from the Indian subcontinent. Visit some of the best restaurants in brick lane to experience an all new chemistry with food. Bon appétit.